An authentic women's sports clothing

While watching the television last night, I happened to switch the channel to a replay show of woman's basketball event between the team USA and team Australia. Well it's been very obvious, while Lisa Leslie (one of the famous WNBA player) and the rest of USA Team pouring out their best, that this will be a medal for USA, another this captures my mind and made me scramble and think to create this one... It's the very sexy sports outfit of the Australian team.

It's been my first time to see a basketball team clothing up with this authentic sportswear. They were able to surpass the typical 'tomboy' look for basketball. With this uniform they're for sure look more outstanding , more feminine and, I will admit it, they look like bomb and hot girls playing with this great clothing! Plus it really complements with their light color that's why I was awed by their look. But nevertheless I am still grateful to see such a wonderful women playing with wonderful sports outfit with the not so feminine sports.

I wonder how about the USA team? Why don't they try to have this kind of sportswear. I feel it will be comfortable for them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd have to disagree. They look extremely uncomfortable. After 16 years of competitive dance, I have had my fair share of unitards. That is exactly what the AUS women's Basketball uniform is.

Girls basket ball uniforms are "tomboish" beacuse the sport was derived from a men's sport. Sure they could be more feminine or sexy. We could dress them in bikinis, it would draw lager crowd both from the straight male population as well as the already unwanted gay female populous.

I find myself struggling between sexuality and feminism. ex: Women's Beach Volleyball <--- awesome uniforms!

Bottom line: female sports enthusiasts shouldn't be worried about how feminine she looks, but rather how she plays the game.

mikaljains said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
Activewear for Women

Anonymous said...

sports clothing is awesome especially during the game but after the game you can wear black trousers for formal party.

andrewhudson said...

I am so much fond of wearing Authentic Apparel. This is so comfortable..I like your blog so much.